Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Updating inspire1 problem.

Just wanted to comment in trying to help the IN1 owner. In the readings (not ever having this problem) I learned about duplicate firmware downloads on Mac don't use a file with -1 at end of the root file name. My main comment is everyone really put much effort into helping the fellow and you did a stupendous job. CHEERS

Anyone using a Mac to upgrade their inspire 1. I am not getting the file to unzip, it is just continually archiving the zipped file I am trying to open. I am using an iMac, Doing the same thing on my Wife's MacBook Pro. Not sure how to overcome this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
My primary computer is a Mac I've use that for countless updates to for dji firmware. No problems whatsoever unzipping a file moving that file over to the SD card. Have you ever been able to download a zip DJI file?.

Safari will unzip it for you and place it into downloads, you just need to drag it straight to the card

Just watch multiple downloads of the same file as it adds - number to the file name for each time you download, you will need to remove this before it will update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could offer my thanks to you today Ralph for your help with the update. I have been trying for weeks to get the update to work and downloading multiple files was the problem. Mac will download and add a number each time as it usually does on multiple downloads. Today you hit the nail on the head and I deleted the numbers on the end of the file. It worked right away. Its one of those things that creates anyones mind to spin. Easy answer... Thanks to you Ralph.

If I could offer my thanks to you today Ralph for your help with the update. I have been trying for weeks to get the update to work and downloading multiple files was the problem. Mac will download and add a number each time as it usually does on multiple downloads. Today you hit the nail on the head and I deleted the numbers on the end of the file. It worked right away. Its one of those things that creates anyones mind to spin. Easy answer... Thanks to you Ralph.
No worries, it was my pleasure to help you get the correct firmware downloaded. Sometimes it's those little things that will drive us to drink lol. I'm glad it is resolved and the future updating process will be much less stressful now. Talk to you soon.

Respectfully
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle