Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Urgent help needed with batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
here is the problem,

I flew last thurs with four batteries,
I need to fly tommorow, I have gone to put the four that I flew last week on charge as they were around 40% discharge. All four of them show the overheating flash when connected to the charger. (two flashes followed by a small pause and a third flash on the first LED)

the four that I didnt fly are topping up with no problems, they have all been stored at the same temp, and are not over the heat threshold for charging.

Perhaps the flashing light means something else in this case? perhaps I can do a soft reset on them?
Maybe they still think they are at the temp they were at when turned off?

either way I have 4 useless batteries and need to fly :(

anyone got any ideas?

ah
perhaps they are in the critical stage,,,, in terms of voltage.
I plugged em into the drone and cycled them and they appear to be charging (i hope) its just the flashing sequence looks a lot like the overheated flash.

One has an over amperage warning in the history. Im not happy about that.

another which wouldnt even recognise the charger, turned on or off when connected, works after cycling it in the bird

hmm,
panic over, it seems that it was the critically low voltage flash rather than over temp. you live and learn,

I dont like seeing that one reports it had a dead cell in the past though, and now its fine. I remember this happened 3 weeks ago, I cycled the battery and it was fine after that.

Glad panic stations are now standing down and we are back to DEFCON 5. :p

Thread now closed.

Reactions: m00se
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool