Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USB debugging everytime start Dji pilot App in Camera mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 20043
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20043

Hi, Need some help. Everytime I start the Pilot App and choose the camera mode, I get the message that USB debugging is off and should be on. The message appears with and without a cable connected.

When I turn it on and allow Debugging to track USB bugs it asks me to allow a fingerprint from the tablet and than things work.
I have to do his everytime I want to use the App.

Any clues?
Thanks
Rob

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 9 met Tapatalk

What tablet are you using? It sounds like an Android glitch. I reckon your USB debugging needs debugging :p
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the pilot app and see if that helps. Otherwise, I'd recommend factory resetting your tablet.

First, sync all flight data to the pilot app cloud. Then backup all your tablet data before factory resetting your tablet.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hi, Need some help. Everytime I start the Pilot App and choose the camera mode, I get the message that USB debugging is off and should be on. The message appears with and without a cable connected.

When I turn it on and allow Debugging to track USB bugs it asks me to allow a fingerprint from the tablet and than things work.
I have to do his everytime I want to use the App.

Any clues?
Thanks
Rob

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 9 met
Maybe the latest pilot app is to much for his nexus 9..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Thanks,
Reinstalling the App didn't help.
Nexus 9 is approved by DJI.
I will try to reset to Factory setting tomorrow.

Hi sirnikolas,

The problem is solved. It was nog neccesary to reset to Factory setting. I reinstalled the Pilot App and changed the USB cable and than used the original cable again and at some point the problem was solved. I cannot point exactly what solved it.
Thanks for the help.

Rob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44