Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Used B&H photo video Inspires 1999.95

Got mine today! Couple little things but so far it seems as described!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It would be awesome if you could detail the "couple little things" seeing as this is a forum to help out the fellow inspire owner/potential owner. Details would help future purchasers know what to expect when buying from BH.

Reactions: AmosMoses
Just bought from them will let you know condition when it arrives :)
Okay, sorry for the delay in the report back. The Inspire 1 arrived looking like new. No marks on the feet, no scuffs or marks on the frame and body.

Then I noticed the connecters for the camera at the gimble were not connected. I re connected those, then had to do a full firmware update on the remote, battery and aircraft. I re calibrated all for safety, changed to my own settings and after a quick couple of test flights was confident to use on task.

I'm thrilled to report that after a few missions now all is good. I was a bit disappointed in B&H for not checking connections before dispatch as that might have thrown a newbie into dispair - that aside I would thoroughly recommend buying second hand from them.

I hope that helps!

There's a strategy to purchasing a used i1. I purchased my i1 for $1800 from a guy in another forum. The trick is that if you have homeowners insurance (I have Liberty Mutual) put your i1 on your policy. I actually have my i1 and my Iris+ on my policy which costs only $250 per year for both quads. LMutual covers fly-away and crashes with full replacement and no deductible. I'm just saying if you do what I described then the used option becomes much more palatable.

i was wondering if you would be interested in selling your dji inspire?

There's a strategy to purchasing a used i1. I purchased my i1 for $1800 from a guy in another forum. The trick is that if you have homeowners insurance (I have Liberty Mutual) put your i1 on your policy. I actually have my i1 and my Iris+ on my policy which costs only $250 per year for both quads. LMutual covers fly-away and crashes with full replacement and no deductible. I'm just saying if you do what I described then the used option becomes much more palatable.

i was wondering if you would be interested in selling your dji inspire?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo