Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Used Inspire 1 at B&H for $1999.95.

That one went fast. :) Keep an eye out though, seems that they come up frequently. I missed one about a week later another came up. I bought mine last Wed and this one was posted today. So they come regularly. Just have to keep checking.

I always wondered what they do with all the returned Inspires DJI exchanges to new ones.

I was told that they only accept returns from new purchases or from one that was purchased used from them. They don't purchase used ones like they do for camera equipment. The one I got was a brand new Version D that is in pristine shape. Saved a bunch on it. If they have one come up and you see it and are in the market for one, but it. They provide a full refund if you need to return within 30-days. They even said that if it crashed due to a manufacturer defect or damage to it during shipment they'd take it back and exchange for you. B&H has always been great to work with.

Reactions: ___1___
Probably so, but according to DJI, who I've had several conversations with, the current Version D is the same as the Inspire Pro with the only difference being the camera and mount. So if someone wants to get a good deal, pick one of these up and buy the camera separately and you'll have an Inspire with 2 cameras, X3 and X5 so you'll have a backup or you could sell the X3 and save even more money. Mine was perfect. No issues other than the used battery having a bad cell. But they are replacing with new one. Love B&H. Very easy to work with.

Here's the official email from DJI regarding if the airframe Current Version D is the same as the Pro.

Dear Gregg,
Thank you for getting back to us.
The motors, ESC's, carbon fiber etc are the same, there is no update at the moment.
As we mentioned the main difference is the camera and gimbal. Our official website has no notification about that also. Thank you for understanding.

Wish you have a great day.
Best Regards
DJI Online store

Last edited:
That one went fast. :) Keep an eye out though, seems that they come up frequently. I missed one about a week later another came up. I bought mine last Wed and this one was posted today. So they come regularly. Just have to keep checking.

Hello! i was wondering if you would be interested in selling your dji inspire?

I just purchased one of these from them and it was in great shape. Minor scratching on remote but otherwise looks to be in great shape. Plus they let you fly and try for 30-days. Any issues, they allow you to return for full refund.

would you be interested in selling?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool