Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

V2 with vibration board??

Reaction score
hi all

I am about to purchase an Inspire, but got a question about it.

I know the differences between V1 and V2 are slight different motor performance and prop lock, but I noticed something else....

Can someone please tell me if the V2 has better camera locking design (Zenmuse vibration board) than the V1?

This is V2
v2.jpg

and this is V1
v1.jpg

It seems if I go with the version with vibration board, I am future proofing myself?

Thank you for your time!

Albert

hi all

I am about to purchase an Inspire, but got a question about it.

I know the differences between V1 and V2 are slight different motor performance and prop lock, but I noticed something else....

Can someone please tell me if the V2 has better camera locking design (Zenmuse vibration board) than the V1?

This is V2
View attachment 4658

and this is V1
View attachment 4659

It seems if I go with the version with vibration board, I am future proofing myself?

Thank you for your time!

Albert
The V2 image you showed has the larger anti-vibration mount suitable for the original Zenmuse X3 and new Zenmuse X5 cameras. The attachment lock for both cameras is identical with the X5 having an extra locating peg at the rear.

The V2 image you showed has the larger anti-vibration mount suitable for the original Zenmuse X3 and new Zenmuse X5 cameras. The attachment lock for both cameras is identical with the X5 having an extra locating peg at the rear.

Thanks for that, I presume the anti vibration board will make the image/video better?
if so I think I will go with the vendor who is selling the V2 with the anti vibration mount...

cheers :)

Thanks for that, I presume the anti vibration board will make the image/video better?
if so I think I will go with the vendor who is selling the V2 with the anti vibration mount...

cheers :)
Both aircraft models have an anti-vib mount. The larger one is designed to cope with the larger X5 camera and gimbal. You will not see any difference in video quality.

Reactions: online421

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop