Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Velcro that will stick on iPad

Reaction score
I am using the iPad hat hoodvision and am having a difficult time finding velcro that will stick to the slick surface of my iPad Air. Has anyone out there found a type of velcro that works well? I really like the hood, but it's a royal pain trying to keep velcro attached to my iPad.

I am using the iPad hat hoodvision and am having a difficult time finding velcro that will stick to the slick surface of my iPad Air. Has anyone out there found a type of velcro that works well? I really like the hood, but it's a royal pain trying to keep velcro attached to my iPad.

I don't own a hood but have used 3m double sided tape in conjunction with allot of things.. Not sure how you feel using a heat gun, but helps tremendously with allot of surfaces. The surface needs to be ruffed up with a superlight grit sandpaper taping off areas to be sanded. That is if you desire to keep the iPad. Acetone also helps clean surfaces also.. Really depends on the tape and application method. Good Luck[emoji106]

Reactions: Martycox51
I use a couple of Tesa Ultra velcro strips on my iPad mini for 3 months and they still stick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk