Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Version 1.01 for iOS

Reaction score
I flew with the new version 1.01 for iOS this morning and everything went just fine, no issues other than the 1 meter drift which has been talked about ad nausium. When I got home I went to review the fight records and none of the flights from this morning were there. I tried to sync and nothing changed. The video and stills I took were present on the SD card from the camera...so not sure what is happening.

Anyone have any ideas...am I not doing something to retrieve the records?

Almondsaz, 64 page manual and DJI pilot app , they start wilh inspire gear down so camera can mount, I'm not able to get to that point ( gear stays in travel mode , ) any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almondsaz, 64 page manual and DJI pilot app , they start wilh inspire gear down so camera can mount, I'm not able to get to that point ( gear stays in travel mode , ) any ideas ?

Tap "exit travel mode" in app.

Thanks Pete, I deleted the app and reloaded it. Next flight I hope no flight log issues. Everything else worked great.

As irskyfilms noted you can use the app to get out of "exit" travel mode, or you can toggle the landing gear switch at least 4 times to get the gear up to mount the camera/gimbal.

As irskyfilms noted you can use the app to get out of "exit" travel mode, or you can toggle the landing gear switch at least 4 times to get the gear up to mount the camera/gimbal.
Guys, wow, Ive flying real planes for 50-Plus years every Rating you can have ( including 100s of acrobatic flying in my Star Duster , So , that being said , I've been doing all of those , For 2 days now , I printed out the 64 pages and had print shop make nice binder for me , My transmitter has Green light on , from there , I've tried setting pilot transmitter many times And yes " exit shipping mode and cycle gear switch , Just for any one interested the DJI app shows how to preform these things , WELL they didn't read the manual !!! Manual Says DON'T charge both battery and transmitter at same time , Lol guess they missed that !! , Thanks anyway,

You Gota do better than that , I have 4,500 real flight hours , IFR too minimums , usually 160 and a half , I'm plenty use to reading Approach Plates , if I wasn't I'd be dead !!! with s D and my passengers, so hopefully some might have a real bright answer !! Thanks for trying:)

QUOTE="Jim Van Camp, post: 11331, member: 18165"]You Gota do better than that , I have 4,500 real flight hours , IFR too minimums , usually 160 and a half , I'm plenty use to reading Approach Plates , if I wasn't I'd be dead !!! with s D and my passengers, so hopefully some might have a real bright answer !! Thanks for trying:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the curt reply, I'm guessing your Dutch. :)
It's hard to give an exact answer to your problem when I don't know what you've done so far. And yes the manual can be misleading, but there's loads of videos on youtube, but you're a real pilot so you've seen all of those.

As you know this bit is really simple - turn on the TX (light should be purple) - turn on A/C (TX light should go green) - make sure the A/C is on a level, flat and hard surface - open app and press exit travel mode. If that isn't working, I can only suggest contact DJI chat, though it'll be there New Year soon.

Last edited:
I'm getting a green light , sometimes pink lol, yea I've been told the name is Dutch , I will try support in AM lol, I'm glad I'm not at 25,000 feet in the soup with icing :) thanks again

Hey, still with Tec Support helping still Down, we've decided transmitter some way left factor Without being bound to transmitter, but the Now for the binding, the Tec guy didn't know where , I found it right front Just below the screw that holds nose on, take a flash light and shine in there it's RED SQUARE ABOUT 1/8 inch ( push/release starts the 20 minute process, I will try it in AM , Happy Flying :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo