Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vertical lines in photos?

I could reproduce this if I shake my gimbal, and I used to get them all the time, but they have not shown up in a while.

Might try some contact cleaner on the gimbal and camera contacts. Radio Shack used to sell a good pair of cleaners and deoxidizer, but they are no more unless you can find an independent operated RS store who may still have the pair. If really bad, maybe a fiberglass scratch brush too on the contacts.

X5S is the way to go

Yeah. But first I gotta stop fools from kicking my i2 around. Just had an incident u can look at under the general forum in "security". A drug dealer thought I was following his dumb ***. We both got lucky. I'm lucky I didn't kill him or hospitalize him. He's lucky I don't kill him or hospitalize him.

Is this from the DNG? What did you use to process it? If that is straight from the camera JPG you might want to clean the contacts as somebody else said.

Ooops didn't see you got it solved ;)

Cheers, Jon

Thank you for deleting all those senseless comments. That's including my senseless comments too. We don't need the negativity here. I stooped too low there myself.

Is this from the DNG? What did you use to process it? If that is straight from the camera JPG you might want to clean the contacts as somebody else said.

Ooops didn't see you got it solved ;)

Cheers, Jon

Anyone else having problems like this that was from just a bad connection?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo