Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Hi guys,

Last night we pushed a software update to VS beta that fixes some of the video issues people were having with Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S4, Lenovo and a few other phones and tablets. If you were having video related issues with your device earlier, could you check VS again to see if those issues still exist ? Let me know!

Reactions: AndrewH
Hi all,

Today we are announcing a brand new feature for VS beta (Android).

We heard from a lot of you guys that you'd like to see more automated flight control in Vertical Studio, to film interesting shots using the simplicity that visual tracking allows. One of the most common shots we've all done is the visual orbit, but flying a beautiful circle around a subject is far from straight forward.

The standard way to film an orbit in DJI GO, and other apps you're familiar with, is to open a satellite map view, pick a point of interest, a radius, altitude and speed before starting an orbit. We find this seriously tedious. So we’ve built a different version of orbit, leveraging the core tracking functionality that lets you select any subject in the camera view and touch a single button to orbit.

To find out more about the feature and release schedule check out the full post here:
New Feature Announcement (Visual Orbit)

iiSqDSz.png

Reactions: AndrewH
Hi guys,

Last night we pushed a software update to VS beta that fixes some of the video issues people were having with Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S4, Lenovo and a few other phones and tablets. If you were having video related issues with your device earlier, could you check VS again to see if those issues still exist ? Let me know!

Sorry for the slow update on this, work and weather have gotten in the way of any inspire time. The update seems to have sorted it on my nvidia shield. Great app Neil, can't wait to get some proper flight time with it. The weather here in Milton Keynes has been horrible recently.

Any news about the IOS version of the app?
The latest about it in this thread was written 11 days ago.

Apparently the IOS version of the app is released now, BUT only for Phantom 3, thats a shame.
At least i got an answer to my question i asked in this thread some days ago about whats happening with the IOS app.

Good Morning!

Neil i have to say that the app does amazing job in the camera tracking field!
With this fantastic option now everyone can make amazing videos without the need of a second user for the camera!
I am waiting for the final version and i imagine that it will have more info (as the dji app) at the main screen and also more features!
keep trying this amazing work!

John

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Apparently the IOS version of the app is released now, BUT only for Phantom 3, thats a shame.
At least i got an answer to my question i asked in this thread some days ago about whats happening with the IOS app.
We're just working on sorting out a few issues with the gimbal control on the Inspire. It's jittering a little bit and we'll release Inspire support as soon as we can smooth out the controller. I expect it to happen in early Jan.

Good Morning!

Neil i have to say that the app does amazing job in the camera tracking field!
With this fantastic option now everyone can make amazing videos without the need of a second user for the camera!
I am waiting for the final version and i imagine that it will have more info (as the dji app) at the main screen and also more features!
keep trying this amazing work!

John
Thanks for support John! Yep! We're definitely adding telemetry and other flight info in the next release so stay tuned and please keep the feedback coming :) Also feel free to share any videos with us, here or on our forum at forum.vertical.ai

Hi Neil,
happy new year.
I am not able to download the app to my tablet.
Tablet is a Samsung 8.4 with Android 5. I always get the following:
Vertikal Studio wird demnächst auf deinem Gerät installiert.

But it doesnt do that.
What do i wrong??
Regards
Heinz

[email protected]

Reactions: Neil Mathew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member