Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Hey I would love to be included in the beta testing program, I would love to contribute what I can and share my experience using the app.
Let me know thanks

Reactions: Neil Mathew
We have a few new signups I haven't sent invites to yet. Could you give me your email adress so I can check if I have't sent you an invite yet or there's been an error. Thanks!
ios for inspire u send me the invite for a P3 i don't have. Waiting for inspire. Thanks

Hi Inspire Pilots,

We’re Vertical, a start-up in the Bay Area and we're looking for beta testers for our app Vertical Studio.

One of our biggest problems with aerial video was that filming landscapes and panoramas is easy, but filming close-up shots of stuff in action is ridiculously complicated. Only the most professional studios with large drones and camera crews seem to be able to film those sweet complex action shots.

So we've built Vertical Studio. An app for DJI Inspire and Phantom 3 that lets you film all those difficult tracking shots with a simple touch interface. How do we do it ? Well, we use some nifty computer vision software we’ve been building for over a year and pack it all into your Android or iOS device so you can auto-track anything your drone sees - without any GPS or tracking beacons. Just click on stuff in your video feed and let Vertical Studio handle the rest.

The best way to explain Vertical Studio is probably with this video.

If you’re interested in beta testing, we’d love it if you could head over to our website (Vertical - EPIC Aerial Filming) and take a minute to sign-up for either the Android or iOS beta. It will help us better manage our beta tests. The Android beta is available now, but the iOS beta should be ready in a few days.

And if you have any questions or initial thoughts about Vertical Studio, do let us know in the forum or email us at [email protected].

Cheers!
Neil
www.vertical.ai
Truly amazing, I just signed up. Count me in!!!

Hi Neil,
happy new year.
I am not able to download the app to my tablet.
Tablet is a Samsung 8.4 with Android 5. I always get the following:
Vertikal Studio wird demnächst auf deinem Gerät installiert.

But it doesnt do that.
What do i wrong??
Regards
Heinz

[email protected]

Once Again: Why cant i install VS on my tablet???????????????

Thanks for an answer.

I just received an email invite for the iOS Beta however testflight tells me the offer is expired.

Latest version of testflight. Date settings accurate.
I tried again, starting from the email and received a new number on the webpage and this one works! Perhaps the first time I got a cached page?
Thanks for the help!

Got my invite today downloaded app but asking me for invitation code? can find one in any email, any ideas, installed on Iphone 6 but on ipad is a testflight icon , unless you need an invite for each device

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience so far and I apologize for my slow responses on Inspire Pilots. As you have probably noticed from the messages above, we recently enabled DJI Inspire 1 for iOS on Vertical Studio. Any of you that signed up for the beta should have received an email from Apple asking you to install and setup Vertical Studio. If you haven't received this email, try looking for it using this information.

The sender email is: [email protected]

The subject line is :
TestFlight: Perceptiv Labs Inc. invited you to test Vertical Studio

If you still don't find it send me an email at [email protected] and I'll sort it out for you ASAP.

Also to keep up with the latest updates on VerticalStudio, we publish regular information here:
forum.vertical.ai

Thanks!
Neil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk