Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Very happy with I2

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of negative posts about the I2, just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't had any problems with mine. In fact i'm very happy with it. My props fit perfect still after 12 flights, landing gear and camera gimbal...no problems. The power and speed of this thing is just awesome.

Glad you're enjoying it! While it does have some issues for some flyers here (myself included), more than anything it's still an incredible machine to take pride in.

I'm blown away each time I fly it...and then I'm blown away again when I look at the footage. Absolutely amazing piece of kit. Buggyman, I am digging the photo of your daughter. Million dollar smile! My two year old grandson yells, "BOT" when the Inspire come off the shelf and does a nutty little dance. He goes mad again when it takes off. I guess the next generation in secured. :)

Reactions: deltalimatango
Here, here. I too love my I2. Not everything is perfect and I do not expect the I2 to be as well. Over time it will get better and better and I will enjoy it that much more. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I am sure there are more than enough I2 owners who are having no problems but don't bother to post.

i totally agree... i fly with 2 other guys... they just fly / film and work --- they are super stoked with their I2 = i don't even know if they are actively on forums .... LOL

i totally agree... i fly with 2 other guys... they just fly / film and work --- they are super stoked with their I2 = i don't even know if they are actively on forums .... LOL

A friend of mine has a Mavic, and after he saw the image quality of the X5S, he is debating selling the Mavic and getting an I2. :) A for forums, I have to say that this is a much better forum in terms of discussions and helpfulness than the previous P4 and Mavic forums I was in.

Same with me. I get my I2 up and out over the sea and then let my daughter have a go at the controls. She knows to let the sticks go if she doesn't feel right and I can take over. She has a good time with it.
That my friend is what it's all about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963