Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video editing program for windows

Ya I'm not sure what is going on, but I use Adobe premier cc and have no problem rendering in 1080 60fps and even 4k at 24fps. I personally have a custom preset for each device that I have. Also for a 30 minute video of short clips will most likely take hour+ with 6gb of ram. I know for sure premier cc is very ram demanding.
ive never played with video editing software before and only spent a few hours with it trying but i looked through the encoding options and the only one that had 1080P60FPS was creating a blueray disk. is there any way to create a video file on the hard drive with those qualities? perhaps i just have to RTFM but perusing the options it was not readily apparent how to do so. Everything was limited to 30fps. I had the adobe cc trial version which i thought was full version for a limited time, is that not correct? i also had full version of adobe premiere 12 which is only a year old but it should have 1080P60fps ability shouldnt it? perhaps i just missed a key step but i couldnt find it for the life of me and all my attempts resulted in nearly unwatchable half quality of original so i got mad and gave up. Just have to watch in high quality with no sound, heh.

Getting back to the original question: creating a video with music. While on vacation (away from my desktop) I discovered the DJI Go app has a simple editor which easily adds music to your flight videos. Worked great for quick fun shares.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice