Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Video files on Micro SD card sometimes not complete...

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by Roastie, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Roastie

Hi all,

Finally I got to fly my Inspire-1 properly for the first time today and it is absolutely fantastic!
    I have, however, found an issue with the video files.

Twice, now, I have discovered that the last video file is not complete when it is saved to the MicroSD card. This means that it is unreadable. I did 3 flights of about 15 minutes and filmed them all. There were 2 files for each flight, presumably because the max allowable size is reached and a new file created. But as you can see for the last one in this 3 flight session, it has no details.

[​IMG]

This file is unreadable in anything. If I open it in VLC for example, it shows a total time of 0.00 minutes, and ot won't play.

Does anyone know what might be going on? Am I shutting down too quickly or something?

Thanks

Roastie

2. Mauro573

All files on the same sd? How many gb it is.

3. Cacou

I get that as well. The last file is always unreadable when I take the microSD card into one of my computers. I suspect they are not closing the file properly. Strangely, reinserting the card into the Inspire seems to resolve it. I don't know if the firmware performs a file system check on power up, but the file becomes playable after that.

4. Roastie

64GB - the max supported (apparently)

5. Roastie

I'm going to try that... But because I MOVED all the files from the SD to my HDD now, when I copy them back I shouldn't be too surprised if it doesn't work this time.

6. Roastie

Hey that worked! Thank you very much!