Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video: GoPro on an inspire

Charles, Thanks for posting. It certainly does highlight what a great job of stabilizing the footage the gimbal does. The most impressive bit I think is at around 1.50 to 2.00 when the camera appears to be shaking laterally. You see this camera movement at times with take off. Presumably the gimbal yaws quickly to keep pointing at the same "target" as the footage is rock solid. What also caught my eye were the curved arms that come down with the landing gear is down. Is this some sort of gimbal protection?

Charles, Thanks for posting. It certainly does highlight what a great job of stabilizing the footage the gimbal does. The most impressive bit I think is at around 1.50 to 2.00 when the camera appears to be shaking laterally. You see this camera movement at times with take off. Presumably the gimbal yaws quickly to keep pointing at the same "target" as the footage is rock solid. What also caught my eye were the curved arms that come down with the landing gear is down. Is this some sort of gimbal protection?
Hey Dave, I'm pretty sure it's the payload drop setup. Seems like an interesting rig.... Don't know how practical it is though :/ here's a link.

Stork – All products – Products – Skyzimir - drone wear

Thanks for the follow up. As you say, I'm not sure how useful such a drop system would be. Dropping drugs and mobile phones over prison walls springs to mind but I'm sure I would need FAA approval first.:rolleyes:

Wha
juat found this while surfing youtube.... It's a unique view of how good of a job the gimbal does at stabilizing the camera from the movement of the aircraft. Thought maybe a few of you would like to see it as well....

What app are you using to control the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah