Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Video I Shot Of An Old Abandoned Hospital In Oklahoma.

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by AerialPerceptions, Aug 17, 2016.

1. AerialPerceptions

#1 AerialPerceptions, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Pescatoral Pursuit

Interesting. If you were going for moody/ depressing, which it seems, I'd make the video darker, even more so some of the lighter scenes.

Frazier likes this.
  3. AerialPerceptions

Agreed. Wasn't really sure what I going for at first. Appreciate the feedback. Still learning.

4. Aerial-Pixel

Creepy! Agree with @Pescatoral Pursuit it's so sunny out some of the shots are a little over exposed which can easily be fixed with an ND filter and give you some cool motion blur too. Fun shots and fitting music selection, nicely done!

AerialPerceptions likes this.
  5. BoxerJaxman

Agree with the above comments. Looks good but would be great if you filmed it at dusk with long shadows, or on an overcast day. I'd consider trying to get some more low level shots looking up at the building (especially if you can play around with shots through trees or bushes) and close detail shots of the building in the mix. Even better if you could get permission to film inside as well. Looks like a great subject building. Out of interest, did you try a cut using this footage but with less creepy music? Film might take on a completely different tone.