Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Lag HELP

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am really frustraded and I hope someone can help. After updating my inspire 1 and the DJI GO app in order to use my Z3 camera, my inspire has basically become useless. Yes the Z3 is updated as well. I can't even go .25 of a mile at 165ft without the video signal lagging HORRIBLY. My inspire has basically become useless in this condition. Any help is greatly apreciated.

Hey everyone, I am really frustraded and I hope someone can help. After updating my inspire 1 and the DJI GO app in order to use my Z3 camera, my inspire has basically become useless. Yes the Z3 is updated as well. I can't even go .25 of a mile at 165ft without the video signal lagging HORRIBLY. My inspire has basically become useless in this condition. Any help is greatly apreciated.

20 threads on this issue already.
Issue has already been solved.
Use the "search" function and you will have the fix as well :)

20 threads on this issue already.
Issue has already been solved.
Use the "search" function and you will have the fix as well :)

I usually say the same smart *** things :)

However in this case, the problem was initially solved with latest firmwares but have returned after the latest GO updates. I had severe dropouts and lag while flying the other day. The Z3 was useless, with a 2 second lag it was almost impossible to point at anything while being zoomed in.

Reactions: Msalve
I usually say the same smart *** things :)

However in this case, the problem was initially solved with latest firmwares but have returned after the latest GO updates. I had severe dropouts and lag while flying the other day. The Z3 was useless, with a 2 second lag it was almost impossible to point at anything while being zoomed in.

Thank you for actually replying! Do you know which version of the GO app was before the problem came?

I am using a Ipad Mini 4 with my I1. Is anyone using a Samsung/Android device and getting lag? To me this seem to be a firmware/app issue and not the camera.

I'm using iPad Air 2. I have also downgraded the app to many older versions and the problem still persists.

Same issue here i am using the shield. I do not think it is a DJI issue. i think this is related to the tablet. android is having a hard time keeping up with the video feed.

if i change back to my X3 the delay goes away. i also pluged in an I6 phone and the delay was gone. i made this change while in the air. android tablet delay I6 no delay same flight. i have been researching how to hop up the shield tablet but nothing has worked so far.

Try switching channels and/or bitrate.

Bigger camera sensor = more data transmission = more lag.

[emoji12]

Reactions: Msalve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth