Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video map overlay solution

would you use a Web based video map overlay solution

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.mappazzo.com
Hi there,
I'm interested to know if a everyone is still using Dashware overlay telemetry data on their video... is this still the best solution publicly available....
I have developed an interactive web viewer that I use to overlay mapping data and telemetry data for my clients.... mostly for asset management clients.
I just give the website a CSV file and the raw video.
Here is an example of an old prototype.
Mappazzo video survey
I'm in the process of adding more functionality including map overlays, and allowing the client to bookmark (time stamp) and export data.

If there is interest and others see value, I was thinking I could make this solution accessible to other UAV operators.

Reactions: rapakiri
Superb project,

I gave Dashware a try and did get it to work but I thought it was more focused toward motorsports.

I will defiantly be keeping an eye on development.

Thanks,

Jim.

Thanks Jim,
I tried dashware at first but there was no easy way to put the position on the map.
Then I made a separate animated map and created a new video with the animated map overlayed....
This all seemed like a lot of unnessasary processing time...
hence the Web project.

Thanks Jim,
I tried dashware at first but there was no easy way to put the position on the map.
Then I made a separate animated map and created a new video with the animated map overlayed....
This all seemed like a lot of unnessasary processing time...
hence the Web project.
Exactly, was a lot of work to get going. Keep us posted on progress.

Cheers ,

Hi guys,
A little update on this as it has been a while.
I have now given the product a front end so it can be used by other operators.
Now i'm looking for a few interested operators to do some beta testing before I think more about pricing and release it more widely.
You can all check out the latest demo at videomap.mappazzo.com

Reactions: RBM and simon@DEF
So now I'm after operators to be part of the beta (testing) program. Ideally I'm after people with a genuine use for this sort of service (and data to test with) who would be willing to pay for a service in the longer term.
They will get free access to use it during the beta period and maybe some ongoing discount.
In return I would be after honest feedback on bugs, features and pricing.

if your interested to be part of the beta program please email me... [email protected]

Hi, I operate in Northern Canada and would be interested in trying your program out. Have you finished developing it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare