Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video stream interference only on Pilot's controller?

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just a quick question. Has anyone every experience video streaming interference on the pilot controller when the gimbal operating controller seems to be smooth and streaming fine?

Ive only just started noticing this on the last few jobs I've done. I can't see how this can happen since the stream come off the pilots remote anyway. weird.

B

Hey guys

Just a quick question. Has anyone every experience video streaming interference on the pilot controller when the gimbal operating controller seems to be smooth and streaming fine?

Ive only just started noticing this on the last few jobs I've done. I can't see how this can happen since the stream come off the pilots remote anyway. weird.

B
No it doesn't - the video downlink comes direct from the aircraft and is received by each controller simultaneously. The 5.8ghz link between the slave and master does not have enough bandwidth to handle a video link and therefore is only used for gimbal control.

Your problem however is strange since in 99.9% of cases it is always the slave controller that suffers with poor video and this has been put down to the proximity of the 5.8ghz antenna node to the 2.4ghz one.
Your problem is the other way round though - which is weird. :confused:

yup, really strange. Might have a dodgy controller maybe?

Also whats strange is that the feed from the HDMI is smooth. seems only the iPad feed is dodgy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG