Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video transmission issues and firmware

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, It seems like this topic has been discussed quite a bit but i have been unable to find a solid answer. I was was on what I thought was stable firmware combo for my bird which is an inspire 1 with x3. I started so see more and more transmission issues happening when I flew. Then I went to a job and started getting long signal drops with no image and almost couldn't compete the project.

I decided to upgrade everything today, inspire 1.10.01.40 and RC to the latest thinking this would help, but it didn't. It actually almost completely dropped the image all together. SO I decided to downgrade to
1.09.01.30. Still nothing. Then tried downgrading the controller to 1.6. still didn't work.

Such a pain is @ss.

Im not sure where to get from here. Any suggestions on how to get this thing working? I saw someone say downgrade to 1.8, and controller 1.6. Then upgraded the bird without the controller on. Does anyone have a link to the 1.8 software? Im at a lose here. Thanks.

Reactions: Dxtrty
I have experienced the same issues recently and then went in and turned auto channel selection for video transmission to manual and chose the strongest channel. On auto the channel selection seems to constantly scan and change causing signal drop outs.

Hey Everyone, It seems like this topic has been discussed quite a bit but i have been unable to find a solid answer. I was was on what I thought was stable firmware combo for my bird which is an inspire 1 with x3. I started so see more and more transmission issues happening when I flew. Then I went to a job and started getting long signal drops with no image and almost couldn't compete the project.

I decided to upgrade everything today, inspire 1.10.01.40 and RC to the latest thinking this would help, but it didn't. It actually almost completely dropped the image all together. SO I decided to downgrade to
1.09.01.30. Still nothing. Then tried downgrading the controller to 1.6. still didn't work.

Such a pain is @ss.

Im not sure where to get from here. Any suggestions on how to get this thing working? I saw someone say downgrade to 1.8, and controller 1.6. Then upgraded the bird without the controller on. Does anyone have a link to the 1.8 software? Im at a lose here. Thanks.
Try a complete reinstall of the Go app (delete, download and install).

That happened to me while out in the field. I had to reinstall the DJI go app. The problem is I couldn't download anything bigger than 100mb over cellular. I had to run to the nearest Starbucks and do it there.

I had something like this occur to me this week. I brought my aircraft down in order to swap out a fresh battery and when I restarted everything I had a message saying video transmission failure. No image displayed.
I was taking stills and the camera worked, but I had no idea what I was shooting.

Is this due to the Go application?

I, too am fighting a really bad glitchy transmission signal suddenly. I am going to try manual early next week, but I really have to find a solve to this. Mine is suddenly so bad it is hard to get those excellent shots I was getting. If DJI wants to be the goto company for pros, they really should up their game...but then again, it's China, and they see things differently there (I know, I've been there 11 times, lol).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74