Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Waivers / release forms

Reaction score
Does anyone have a release form - what you get "involved" people, who are going to be in or near the filming area, to sign before you fly?

I have the drone flyer app but am looking for something more uk applicable and that can be passed round a goup of , say, tennis players before we film their training.

If so would you like to share it?

TC

Does anyone have a release form - what you get "involved" people, who are going to be in or near the filming area, to sign before you fly?

I have the drone flyer app but am looking for something more uk applicable and that can be passed round a goup of , say, tennis players before we film their training.

If so would you like to share it?

TC
Please note - this has been asked previously. The search function will bring up similar threads......
UK - 'neighbours consent form'

Yes I have seen that . The thread ends asking if the draft for the consent forms had been found, which clearly it hasn't.

Time might have moved on from December and I was rather hoping that someone might have had to do a job where they needed to get signed permission and were able to share the form they used.

Was the suggestion I posted my question in that thread, which rather seems to have come to an end? Happy to do so and if so please delete this one

Yes I have seen that . The thread ends asking if the draft for the consent forms had been found, which clearly it hasn't.

Time might have moved on from December and I was rather hoping that someone might have had to do a job where they needed to get signed permission and were able to share the form they used.

Was the suggestion I posted my question in that thread, which rather seems to have come to an end? Happy to do so and if so please delete this one
Happy to let this one run (seen you have posted in the other as well).
Which ever one takes off I'll lock the other. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84