Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to buy MINT Inspire I V 2 with camera, batteries, controller etc.

Reaction score
Want to buy MINT Inspire I V 2 with camera, batteries, controller etc.

I am located in CT. I am a service connected disabled vet.

Will pay via PayPal.

I have that with around 6 or8 flights on it. What's your budget?

My price would be SOLD plus shipping, 2 T47 Batteries, controller, 2 sets of props, X3 Camera, T601 aircraft REV F, Charger, and standard DJI carry case. I will add 3 Camera Filters as a bonus, ND4, Star 4, G-Red. Also a new InsPak flight case add $95 to swap it with the DJI case. Prices are firm as its all very nice just as new with only few flights. Decal set was recently added but can easily be removed if wanted.

Attachments

• DSC_3450.JPG
    DSC_3450.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC_3452.JPG
    DSC_3452.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC_3453.JPG
    DSC_3453.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC_3454.JPG
    DSC_3454.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC_3455.JPG
    DSC_3455.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: dpwarren
My price would be SOLD plus shipping, 2 T47 Batteries, controller, 2 sets of props, X3 Camera, T601 aircraft REV F, Charger, and standard DJI carry case. I will add 3 Camera Filters as a bonus, ND4, Star 4, G-Red. Also a new InsPak flight case add $95 to swap it with the DJI case. Prices are firm as its all very nice just as new with only few flights. Decal set was recently added but can easily be removed if wanted.
So you say your price would be SOLD....What is your price?

I have a fantastic kit in mint shape. Might actually have more stuff than you need, but here it is. Also I am only a couple of hours from you here in Albany ny so I would be happy to have you come out and inspect it, fly it etc. I was looking for $4,800, but if you ar serious I would be honored to offer you a break as a Vet (my dad was a DI in the Corp), or remove some items if it is overkill.

Also at the end of this list is a link to my Aerial Cinimatography Reel all shot with the gear below.

This is used, but in absolutely perfect working order with not so much as a hard landing. Could use advice on value.
I have for sale and to save typing, everything listed below is in Great Condition without exception:
1 - DJI Inspire 1 v2 quad copter
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Variant Camera (also works with Osmo)
1 - DJI Osmo hand held gimbal
2 - Osmo batteries
1 - Osmo charger
1 - Osmo Microphone
1 - Osmo case
1 - Complete set of pro ND filters ( 3, 4, 5, 6 Stops) - Not cheesy PolorPros! these are well made, clearly marked and only 3 grams so no strain on the gimbal - manufactured by Aileen Studio
4 - TB-47 batteries
3 - TB-48 batteries
1 - Multi Charger
1 - Speed Charger
1 - Battery discharger and cycler for long term battery storage and extended life.
2 - Controllers with shorty lighting cords
2 iPad Air 2s See below for model and description
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Silver)
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Gold)
1 - Sun Shade for full-size iPad Air
1 - Neck Strap
1 Custom GPC case with wheels (holds everything above except extra camera and Osmo)
This is my Aerial DP reel. Everything in the video was shot with the above gear.
Aerial Show Reel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah