Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to see me crash my mini quad in Los Angeles ?

You are in for a big surprise if all you have flown is DJI. Have someone there to film, and share some video of you while you try to fly it the first time if thats the case :D

Reactions: Kilrah
I'd recommend building your own instead of buying an RTF (unless it's that Banggood Eachine for $125). You will crash. Lots. Knowing how to repair it will pay huge dividends later on. Also the Liftoff simulator on Steam is a great way to learn.

fpv-flightclub.com has some excellent how-to's on building and tuning mini quads .

Have fun!

p.s. - buy lots of spare props.

Reactions: ringolong
thanks ill check those sites out... i have spoken to a drone store that is custom building me a drone. I'm paying them for the build... i just don't have time to tinker with building a drone and risk hitting a road block... unless theres some out there that wants to walk me through it ? Id be wiling to pay you to go with me to store buy the right drone then build and fly it with :)

oh yea and ill be recording because I'm pretty sure my crashes will be solid.

Always wanted to try this, some videos on Instagram look so crazy... Sadly no time and don't really want to deal with the constant breaking/fixing

I bought my two boys (9 & 10) both Walkera Runner 250Rs with GPS and Fat Shark Attitudes. It took me one time and two batteries each and they're both on their own now. They each have 5 batteries with two 2700mAh and the rest of 2200mAh which lets them spend easily two hours having a blast. Their experience with them will allow them to fly anything DJI produces with ease. They aren't that difficult to fly you just need to remember your truly flying them unlike an Inspire where its flying and your providing suggestions on where it should go.

nice... yea i fly in attitude mode a lot... so hoping that makes the transition a bit easier.

It will not even be close ;)

You will get to use a real charger for the batteries.

My quad experience began with a naze32, and I was totally freaked out with my first dji experience lol.

well I can see you know how to fly DJI, for the minis I would say get a couple Hubsan X4's and learn on them.. I flew those and the like for a couple months when I first started and learned good old fashioned manual piloting, after that flying anything from DJI was a piece of cake. Flying the minis is really fun indoors

I started on cp helicopters. Once you learn and master those there is not much you can’t fly after that. Doesn’t matter if it’s a plane,heli,or a quad. Yes you will crash,that’s kinda a given.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla