Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WANTED -- Inspire Body Only (Backup)

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
OK...so, I crashed my Inspire and I'm thinking down the road till the next time this happens......I want to buy a BODY ONLY for backup purposes...NO CONTROLLERS, NO BATTERIES, NO CAMERA, NO PROPS, NO CASE.....

If you have one like this and you are looking to part with it....LET ME KNOW????

Kirk

ON a side note.....If I were to purchase a whole set on EBAY.....and I decided to sell off all of the EXTRA STUFF.....is anyone interested in the parts? Let's get together here and help each other out.....

I want the SHIP ONLY......

Please list here what you would want and how much you would be willing to pay for those things:

Camera/Gimbal:
Props & Accessories:
Controller:
Case:
Battery:
Charger:

Let me know....if a few of us get together on this I bet we can split this thing up and all end up making a GREAT DEAL!!!!

Kirk

OK...so, I crashed my Inspire and I'm thinking down the road till the next time this happens......I want to buy a BODY ONLY for backup purposes...NO CONTROLLERS, NO BATTERIES, NO CAMERA, NO PROPS, NO CASE.....

If you have one like this and you are looking to part with it....LET ME KNOW????

Kirk
I have 2 forcsale, but they are hydro dipped carbon fiber look..25.00 ea

Hydro dipped to look like carbon fiber. check out my dip kit .com
The arms are white, but you can paintbthem black

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads