Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted! Light Bridge / Controller Cooling Fan For Inspire

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
Hi Lads,
About 6 months ago one of my I1's had a major crash and I had rebuilt it myself from the bottom up. Cost in parts were $850.00. It was a two week rebuild and when finished and tested, It flew like new. However after a couple of flights the last few days, I noticed a high pitch frequency vibration throughout the whole aircraft.
I come to find out that one of the blades has broken off of the cooling fan for the light bridge which in turn is causing the vibration. I am dreading the replacement of the fan, but I know in time the fan bearing will fail or even worse, the light bridge could over heat possibly shutting down. I don't have to tell you the rest. we all know what will happen. I do not want another crash due to something I know about. This fan is not a stand alone part and DJI does not have it available. I do not want to purchase a whole light bridge controller just for the fan as it is a replaceable part. Does anyone here have suggestions or a lead to where I can find one. It must be an original DJI Inspire 1 part as I am unsure of the controller regulated voltage to the fan and what its voltage specs are. Any help would be grateful.
Thanks and regards, Blue Bird..

Last edited:
Hi Lads,
About 6 months ago one of my I1's had a major crash and I had rebuilt it myself from the bottom up. Cost in parts were $850.00. It was a two week rebuild and when finished and tested, It flew like new. However after a couple of flights the last few days, I noticed a high pitch frequency vibration throughout the whole aircraft.
I come to find out that one of the blades has broken off of the cooling fan for the light bridge which in turn is causing the vibration. I am dreading the replacement of the fan, but I know in time the fan bearing will fail or even worse, the light bridge could over heat possibly shutting down. I don't have to tell you the rest. we all know what will happen. I do not want another crash due to something I know about. This fan is not a stand alone part and DJI does not have it available. I do not want to purchase a whole light bridge controller just for the fan as it is a replaceable part. Does anyone here have suggestions or a lead to where I can find one. It must be an original DJI Inspire 1 part as I am unsure of the controller regulated voltage to the fan and what its voltage specs are. Any help would be grateful.
Thanks and regards, Blue Bird..

PM sent

I am in the same situation. Any way to find the fan replacement without purchasing the whole Ncore component?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janvisharma