Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Warning! DJI GO App incompatible with Samsung Tab S2

I did buy a 2nd hand iPad mini.

Once I had made my sacrifice to the gods I found the workaround.

Have the s2 plugged into the controller first, then reboot it.

Just to be clear, it isn't dgi go causing the problem, it's the controller, any flying app trying to start does the same thing.

I've ran both android and ios on the I1. Dji is definitely an ios nuthugger in regards to what their software works better/ has more options with compared to android devices. On screen viewing is smother on ios than android. The ios app does have more options than the android version does, but which one do I use all the time? The android device, simply because it's more reliable than the ios options in real world outdoor testing,usage. It works correctly whether it is 10 degrees out or if it is 100. The ios system is comparable to common core math in aspects of use. Takes 7 steps to get one thing done where in android it takes 2. If you are planning on using the tablet for nothing other than for a screen for the drone and plan on flying when it's 60 to 85 degrees out I'd go with the ios. If you plan on using it as a tablet also you better buy some apple store cards cause a good number of the apps you have to pay for unlike with android where allot of the apps are free.

goto settings:about device

repeatedly tap on 'build number' until developer options are unlocked

goto settings:developer options and set/verify the following options
1. USB debugging = OFF
2. USB configuration = RNDIS, note that rebooting device will reset this to default MTP......
Also, I always set device to 'airplane mode' to turn off internal radios....

S2 will run perfect!

Really dislike when an Apple fan boy or any other fanboy starts a thread with such a biased and untrue statement. Ok, to say you are having problems but a flat out statement like that as a title is too much.

artheck should go to the site admin to have the title changed.

The S2 has a better display for half the price of the Apple product.

I'm still trying to get ma S2 to work... it disconects every time even with RNDIS USB method.... after long hours of trying it still disconnects and lags when briefly conected....

I still don want to give up. Is there is any other method or advice to have the S2 running???

i will highly appreciate it. I really dont want to buy an iPad but it seems to be the only solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84