Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Warning:Propulsion Output Limited. Aircraft motility has been lowered.

Recognise and accept this was above my stated ops manual wind speed and not normal practice but didn't appreciate the quickly changing weather conditions and it wasn't until later that day after revisiting weather data I realised just how windy it had been. What I gained from this was how impressed I was with the aircrafts ability to cope very well in these conditions especially the smooth video captured and to be more aware of rapidly changing weather conditions.
Understood - yes, the Inspire is excellent in the wind. Better than many quads out there.

Reactions: Tommy Bayshore
I have to say I have flown RPAircraft for over 40 years and would class myself as an experienced pilot and continue to fly all types of Multi Rotors, Helicopters and Fixed Wing aircraft including my SkyJibX4TiQR which I love, but I have to say I am more than impressed with my Inspire 1 Black Pro V2. Well done DJI well done. :D
Adrian.

Reactions: Jamie Japp
Good evening. I have had this issue a couple times now too. Doesn't matter which battery I use or power setting, into headwind or calm. I have no experience of the previous firmware as only had the pro for 6 week or so. I am hoping the next firmware upgrade resolves the issue as it is quite unerving when it presents! Thanks. Jamie

I have to say I have flown RPAircraft for over 40 years and would class myself as an experienced pilot and continue to fly all types of Multi Rotors, Helicopters and Fixed Wing aircraft including my SkyJibX4TiQR which I love, but I have to say I am more than impressed with my Inspire 1 Black Pro V2. Well done DJI well done. :D
Adrian.
Love my Pro Black too. Awesome machine.

Reactions: Area21
UPDATE: The fault with my Inspire 1 Pro is definitely the result of the firmware upgrade v1.9.1.30
I downgraded to firmware v1.8.1.00, used the same two recharged batteries and the fault disappeared. I ran both of the batteries down to 10% during this test.
dont see it being the new firmware as Im running 1.8 and I get the error and havent upgraded to the new firmware yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop