Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Watch where you're standing.

Well, it took half of forever to actually get a replacement camera and gimbal (fortunately, I managed to get the old one to limp along in the meantime), but it finally arrived.

After I mounted it and turned the aircraft on, it needed to update the firmware on the camera, but once I did that and calibrated the gimbal, it worked like a charm; no problems at all.

Just in case anyone was still wondering :)

Could you please tell more about the updating firmware on the camera?
I just had a similar situation as yours.
When I updated the firmware, it showed "aircraft update error" and advised "should follow a correct step to update".
Thanks

Could you please tell more about the updating firmware on the camera?
I just had a similar situation as yours.
When I updated the firmware, it showed "aircraft update error" and advised "should follow a correct step to update".
Thanks

Since the last firmware update I've just left the firmware update files on my SD card to be sure all of my batteries get updated, and that was the SD card I put in the camera.

When I fired up the I1 with the new camera installed, it immediately started with the "duh-duh-duh-duh" firmware update noise; the DJI Pilot app indicated that the camera firmware needed to be updated.

After the I1 changed to the "firmware update done" noise, I power cycled the craft and it was good to go.

Reactions: FromAbove

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan