Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

We really need to start looking at the people we have in office

Reaction score
Until then. Set your home point to a known safe location and when the swat team swarms you hit the RTH button. Then they can look all they want at the stupid old guy carrying what appears to be a remote control

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seriously? What is this?

Unless I totally miss your point here, are you calling for anarchy?

And you have an observer and one or more marshals to guard your 'safe location', while maintaining radio communication with you, the PIC?
I don't think so, because it would give your secret location away, and even if you took all the safety measures, it still would be an illegal operation, for a pro or a hobbyist.

Or are you just hoping everything will turn out fine and your I1 is landing not on top of a child or mother with baby or a car, a pet, you name it.
Either way, If you get caught operating like that, they have the proof you carefully planned your illegal action, you will get a very heavy lawsuit that you will lose for sure. You will not be able to play the ignorant, unknowing hobbyist, who didn't understand what he was doing.

So you would have at least 3 charges,
1. for intentionally flying where you're not allowed to fly,
2. for flying irresponsibly and beyond VLOS,
3. wilfully endangering the public.
Or even hiding evidence, obstructing a police investigation, and so on.

Then they can look all they want at the stupid old guy carrying what appears to be a remote control
They see a very stupid guy, exactly the kind they, and we, all are worried about.

Unless I'm totally missing what you are trying to say. Please enlighten us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin