Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Weak/No Image Signal

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just picked up another I1 with X3 camera, and it has a recurring issue that doesn't seem to last too long but is a bit of a worry.

When I start up the I1, for the first 3-5 minutes it shows "weak/no image signal" and give a poor image in the DJI GO app. It seems to clear up after a time, but this could the I1/camera has warmed up, I don't know. Also the image quality of the X3 is grainy in the photos taken and this is directly on the SD card.

I have yet to reinstall firmware (currently on latest), but thought I would put the question out to see if you guys & gals had any ideas.

Apparently, the whole setup has been working fine up to this point, an di have no reason not to believe that.

Thanks

Wingers

Winger have you flown yet, weak signal where is the bird inside? the go app is fresh install?
I had week no signal when in my office having tx and ac to close together and grainy photos when i take photos just with my office ligthing ( can be your iso is 1600+)
shoot an other post to see where you are on settigs
Mar

just confirmed only getting weak signal from the X3 as put on X5 and all ok....help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hubnetix