Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Weak Signal at close range

Tell me please which build of LOLIPOP do You have? I have 5.1.1, compilation number LMY47Z and Kernel 3.4.0 ElementalX. IMHO Pilot App works flawlessly only on a specific Lolipop version.
Lollipop 5.1
Build No LMY47H.32256_546.1774
Kernal 3.10.33-g3d08f90

Hope that helps.

Lollipop 5.1
Build No LMY47H.32256_546.1774
Kernal 3.10.33-g3d08f90

Hope that helps.
Have You ever had Your Pilot App issue with this build? I have tested as many as 8 diffrent builds and only one 4.4.4 KTU84P works flawlessly with the Pilot App. By now I cant find Your biuld for my Nexus 7 II LTE.

Have You ever had Your Pilot App issue with this build? I have tested as many as 8 diffrent builds and only one 4.4.4 KTU84P works flawlessly with the Pilot App. By now I cant find Your biuld for my Nexus 7 II LTE.
Never had an issue. Running on an Nvidia Shield.

So IMHO it would be usefull to announce to the community on which biulds the Pilot App works flawlessly. By now we have two ones.
Not when there is a new one around the corner!
And there are too many variables to give an accurate representation:
Build, device, other software loaded, apps running in the background etc etc. There are as many combinations as there are people using them out there.

Not when there is a new one around the corner!
And there are too many variables to give an accurate representation:
Build, device, other software loaded, apps running in the background etc etc. There are as many combinations as there are people using them out there.
Ok. I agree with that. You can delete my posts.

poor range and lag, can be caused by external factors also, the environment noise of 2.4ghz can affect range a lot, i notice it a lot when i fly with people using taranis radios, when theres 2/3 of them i need to get at least 20/40 meters away from them to get good range and no lag.

i hope to work that out with the DBSMOD antenna

hmmm... looks like my subject got sidetracked. I am far too new to even know what custom channels are for, but still having the weak signal issue. Max height is still at default of 400' (though it tops out at 393) and when I get to max height and about 200-300 feet away in any direction, I start losing the signal and picture on my screen. If we could get back to that topic, I'd sure appreciate it. Happy 4th. Has anyone every flown their Inspire around fireworks (just to throw another sidetrack in there. LOL)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo