Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Website design and hosting suggestions

I was looking at word press's plans and it seems you have to go to their $25 a month plan to remove their branding. Can anyone share a link to their page that shows this with the branding removed?

Not sure what you mean by by branding. There are many themes that you can purchase but they will add some sort of branding at the bottom. I have my own hosting account and build my own theme. But they still have some branding at the bottom. Why is this a problem for you?

Reactions: SanCap
Not sure what you mean by by branding. There are many themes that you can purchase but they will add some sort of branding at the bottom. I have my own hosting account and build my own theme. But they still have some branding at the bottom. Why is this a problem for you?

That is what I am talking about, the branding on the bottom. I do not want to see any other peoples links on my page.

It doesn't bother me, but if you want to remove it, you need someone who can program in PHP and they can remove it from the footer.

I have kind of a hybrid. I have the main domain hosted on GoDaddy using their Website Builder, and then I have the subdomains pointed to my own servers in my basement DC (long story, there).

I host my own site just like you :)

I have to make good use of having gigabit internet :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen