Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

We'll see how this goes

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the i1 group starting to look like a bunch of old men sitting complaining on the front porch in their rocking chairs compared to the dag’nab Mavic group!? Rock rock…

Attachments

• poppa.jpg
    poppa.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 25
If that's the case.
I'd rather be an old fart sitting in my rocking chair than one of the new Rad, dude, Mavic dronie, hoodies with total disregard for laws, rules, regulations or safety who believe it is their god given right to fly where the hell they want to.
(But you knew I would say that. :p)

If that's the case.
I'd rather be an old fart sitting in my rocking chair than one of the new Rad, dude, Mavic dronie, hoodies with total disregard for laws, rules, regulations or safety who believe it is their god given right to fly where the hell they want to.
(But you knew I would say that. :p)

And here I thought I’d catch me one of them’there whipper snappers from the other side… dang’it farmer John what’cha do’n here, can’t ya see I’m’a fish’n???

Man need some excit’n every now n then.

And here I thought I’d catch me one of them’there whipper snappers from the other side… dang’it farmer John what’cha do’n here, can’t ya see I’m’a fish’n???

Man need some excit’n every now n then.
I'll leave you to fish in peace.
One thing though - if you do catch any, can you remember to throw them back from where they came from afterwards? :D

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen