Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

West Coast Nationals 2015 - 5th Scale RC Off-Road Racing

Reaction score
Here's a quick video shot during this year's West Coast Nationals held at Heritage R/C Park (H.R.C.P.) in Chula Vista, CA. I could have gotten a little closer but I didn't want to distract the drivers. Enjoy!!

When I'm not flying or racing, I'm behind the camera. Check out one of the races during this event. Fun Stuff. This was not shot with the Inspire 1....just in case. LOL!!! You hear the noise of the motors and that's what's missing with our Inspire 1 camera it doesn't capture sound. Obviously, you probably couldn't hear over the prop noise but nonetheless, I miss the sound.

Wow those care are way bigger than the ones I used to race. Are they gas or electric?
I think if you look at video 2 you can see at the start it's gas.And also turn your volume up and you can hear the sound.
really liked the second one.It's watching the race and I looked it all the way.
Would be great to see an onboard camera.

They are gas powered and tons of fun.....that's my other addiction. LOL! They are 5th scale rigs. The 2WD weigh between 25-30 lbs and the 4WD weigh between 35-40 lbs. I've tried an onboard camera (GoPro) but it's just too darn shaky.

They are gas powered and tons of fun.....that's my other addiction. LOL! They are 5th scale rigs. The 2WD weigh between 25-30 lbs and the 4WD weigh between 35-40 lbs. I've tried an onboard camera (GoPro) but it's just too darn shaky.
You need a good and strong gimbal:D.Really like those cars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207