Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What is the difference between a T600 v T601?

Thread title changed from 'Difference?????' To something a little more descriptive.

Different motors and ESCs. Different vibration absorbing board. 1345T props & locks.
T600 is version 1 and T601 is version 2.0
View attachment 9784

Not exactly correct many V2 and the Pro ship as T600 still, it was a bit of a mess at the start will labelling, have have has 2 V2s and one was a T600 and the other T601

Basically I be leave this is now the case.

Original Inspire V1 T600

Initial Shipped V2 still were T600 but also T692 shipped as the same time, same craft just different labels.

Later all V2 T601

Inspire 1 Pro ships as T600

All V2 will be T601 now BUT some initially did ship T600 basically.

A lot of unnecessary confusion around this that opened all sorts of hell.

Not exactly correct many V2 and the Pro ship as T600 still, it was a bit of a mess at the start will labelling, have have has 2 V2s and one was a T600 and the other T601

Basically I be leave this is now the case.

Original Inspire V1 T600

Initial Shipped V2 still were T600 but also T692 shipped as the same time, same craft just different labels.

Later all V2 T601

Inspire 1 Pro ships as T600

All V2 will be T601 now BUT some initially did ship T600 basically.

A lot of unnecessary confusion around this that opened all sorts of hell.

Well that cleared everything up :)

Reactions: Jim Weist
Hi

This is my post in spanish about the hardware diferences in the Model T600 and the Model T601:

The model V2.0 but labeled as T600 not have the same mother board and transmitter modules, OFDM, etc. that the real V2.0 T601

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156808217340144&id=553730143

Unless some one posts pictures of the two there is absolutely no evidence to say the main board has had a revision, even if it has thats nothing unusual the P3 had 3 revision in a year.

But i have still not seen a single piece of evidence to say the main FC changed

Unless some one posts pictures of the two there is absolutely no evidence to say the main board has had a revision, even if it has thats nothing unusual the P3 had 3 revision in a year.

But i have still not seen a single piece of evidence to say the main FC changed

I have a contact in DJI working in Shenzhen (China). I have pictures of the modules and the MAC. When you have a moment I will publish. He asked this at work, and engineers told him that a normal user would not care this.

My name is curso88 and I the admin of INSPILOTS SPAIN in FB

Best Reagards

Reactions: Jim Weist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo