Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What version DJI GO do I have on my mini2?

Reaction score
I'm attempting to update the firmware. I got the quad to update. I'm now plugging the same chip into the remote's but I'm not getting the beeps. Maybe it doesn't need the upgrade or maybe somehow it took? I don't know. I noticed the instruction pdf says you will have to use the app to update from now on. I don't want to take the chance of flying until I know.

Thanks

As explained in the release notes the last upgrade doesn't affect the remote, and remote updates are now done through the app anyway.

I'm attempting to update the firmware. I got the quad to update. I'm now plugging the same chip into the remote's but I'm not getting the beeps. Maybe it doesn't need the upgrade or maybe somehow it took? I don't know. I noticed the instruction pdf says you will have to use the app to update from now on. I don't want to take the chance of flying until I know.
The DJI download site (and repeated on this forum) recommends updating your RC and aircraft to the previous firmware (1.3.0.0) before installing 1.4.0.10 (to the aircraft & batteries along). If you have not done so you need 1.3.0.0 for your RC. And as @Kilrah suggests read the release notes first!!!

@Shemp what has the title of this thread to do with your question? You can check the component firmware versions in GO App 2.2.0 by selecting the About menu option (tap top right icon and scroll to bottom of dialog). This lists the Aircraft, RC and App versions but not the battery.

I'm not getting the beeps I thought I would get when connecting my remotes to the sd card. I was wondering if my app wasnt updating and causing this. Thats the reason for the title. I had the previous firmware updated before this. Now to see where the release notes are located. You would think this would be included with the "pdf" link they offer.

Thanks

I'm not getting the beeps I thought I would get when connecting my remotes to the sd card. I was wondering if my app wasnt updating and causing this. Thats the reason for the title. I had the previous firmware updated before this. Now to see where the release notes are located. You would think this would be included with the "pdf" link they offer.

Thanks
Your RC is already up to date if it is running on the previous firmware.
The latest firmware (1.4) is for the aircraft ONLY and NOT for the remote control

Thanks. I found the release notes at the bottom of page. Noticed batteries also were updated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian