Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What's happening with my video feed?

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what is happening on my screen in my video? The image drops out a couple times. It also did this a couple times in flight.

This was my first flight with my new Inspire 1 v2. While the Inspire is new to me, I have and fly a Phantom 3 Advanced and Typhoon H;
  • Tablet is an Ipad Air with cellular (cellular not activated)
  • Latest version of the DJI GO app
  • The camera was not recording
  • Happened a few times on battery pack 1 on the ground as seen and a couple times in the air
  • Happened only a couple times with the second battery pack
  • Seemed to happen within the first couple minutes of use on either pack
  • Compass Calibration and IMU calibration performed
  • Latest Firmware installed on both Remote and both Inspire batteries
  • Used DJI included SD card
  • UAV Forecast said "good to fly"

I've flown in this area many times with my P3A and Typhoon without issue. I use the Ipad Air with my P3A without issue.

Thoughts?

Anyone have any idea what is happening on my screen in my video? The image drops out a couple times. It also did this a couple times in flight.

This was my first flight with my new Inspire 1 v2. While the Inspire is new to me, I have and fly a Phantom 3 Advanced and Typhoon H;
  • Tablet is an Ipad Air with cellular (cellular not activated)
  • Latest version of the DJI GO app
  • The camera was not recording
  • Happened a few times on battery pack 1 on the ground as seen and a couple times in the air
  • Happened only a couple times with the second battery pack
  • Seemed to happen within the first couple minutes of use on either pack
  • Compass Calibration and IMU calibration performed
  • Latest Firmware installed on both Remote and both Inspire batteries
  • Used DJI included SD card
  • UAV Forecast said "good to fly"

I've flown in this area many times with my P3A and Typhoon without issue. I use the Ipad Air with my P3A without issue.

Thoughts?

Having the same problem, Started after the latest update

Gotcha! No bumping!

Same issue as the OP and LIVXXL after last update (all = bump though..)

Just change the worn ribbon cable in the nose of the Inspire. It wears out after time.
Had the same issue with transmission. Now it's perfect.

Update - 2016/08/13 - Following the advice on the DJI forum I tried a few things, One of them worked! I did all of them at the same time as none seemed like they'd have an adverse affect..

1) I reset the remote and did a rebind to the Bird
2) Used the SD card I know worked flawlessly in my Phantom

That seemed to cure it. Two batteries and no "glitch"!

Likely the SD card 2 weeks ago my dumb**ss brother bought a new OSMO because I had one being a bit of a tight *ss didn't buy a bigger memory card & just grabbed an old 32GB card out of the bottom of his Phantom case... It blew the X3 camera completely & fried some of the electronics in the OSMO handle.
Just be aware the SD card can have HUGE effects on your equipment.

Likely the SD card 2 weeks ago my dumb**ss brother bought a new OSMO because I had one being a bit of a tight *ss didn't buy a bigger memory card & just grabbed an old 32GB card out of the bottom of his Phantom case... It blew the X3 camera completely & fried some of the electronics in the OSMO handle.
Just be aware the SD card can have HUGE effects on your equipment.
I ended up deleting the Go up and reinstalling. So far it worked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44