Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

When r we gonna get real control?

Thanks much appreciated for the advice.

Yes I am a videographer and photographer wanting to expand my business - my entry budget was to see if I could make in roads to the market first and of course to learn what was possible. Thanks again.

The Inspire is ideal for that use-case in my opinion. Test the water and see where it gets you. If it's looking good then you can invest in some serious hardware.

Personally, I don't think you need waypoints or follow me for what you are wanting to do (test the water). POI orbit would be lovely and it's the one feature that the A2 has that I wish the Inspire had. Being able to just have my S900 rotate around a fixed point is fantastic. It is completely possible (with practice) to make the Inspire do this too but then it means that controlling the camera as a single operator is nearly impossible as you will be using both sticks at the same time to fly the craft. With POI on the A2 I can set the S900 orbiting just using the Aileron control and focus on controlling the camera while the craft does the rest.

Reactions: Soflms
What kind of "clients" are you referring to filming and making money using a gopro on a solo? Lolz. We already have real control as you put it. It's called atti mode. There's a lot of people that get paid to fly here Bro, but perhaps we remain quiet about it since everything we type here is easily available to anyone in the world and not everyone here wants to be limited by a 333

Like others said those features aren't for the pros. You're much better off with a more advanced flight controller on an S 1000 flying a gh4 or similar

Last edited:
actually the only reason why I haven't got a S1000 is because DJI hasn't found a way to attach a Nikon D810 to the gimbal yet. I am trying to figure out if I can find a way to attach a ronin-m to S1000.

actually the only reason why I haven't got a S1000 is because DJI hasn't found a way to attach a Nikon D810 to the gimbal yet. I am trying to figure out if I can find a way to attach a ronin-m to S1000.

Try and Rctimer Legacy. Should take that camera no problem.

What kind of "clients" are you referring to filming and making money using a gopro on a solo? Lolz. We already have real control as you put it. It's called atti mode. There's a lot of people that get paid to fly here Bro, but perhaps we remain quiet about it since everything we type here is easily available to anyone in the world and not everyone here wants to be limited by a 333

Like others said those features aren't for the pros. You're much better off with a more advanced flight controller on an S 1000 flying a gh4 or similar

the n1 is much more advanced as a flight controller than either the a2 or wkm....doesn't mean it shouldn't have a full manual mode though. When looking at the matrice using the n1 it makes me wonder/hopeful that they will release as a stand alone flight controller. Would love to have inspire style control on all aircraft builds, would be cool to see how it responds to a proper redundant system, or if it's quad optimized.

I'd say you're much better off with a large x8 over the s1000 but that's my opinion. The guys flying reds have been switching to x8s from what ive seen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah