Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

When will my Osmo ship? Update: It shipped Thursday October 22nd

Reaction score
Website
www.charleshidalgo.com
I ordered literally 30 seconds after the Osmo was available on the 8th and then a few days later I received a notice it would be delayed 5-7 days. I haven't heard a thing since. I'm just curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

I ordered the handle only as soon as it became available. It's quoted to ship in 20-30 "working days." When I asked the online chat they said its due to ship on 11/24.

Inspire 1 was announced and ready to order in November but stocks didn't start reaching dealers and the public till the following January. DJI suck at getting stuff out there

Just got an update from fedex this morning. The Osmo left China and is scheduled for delivery this Tuesday the 27th so I guess DJI was pretty close to being on time actually. I'm curious to see how well it works. I'll be posting after it arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard Hurst
Most major dji resellers recieved tracking numbers today, my reseller said i will recieve shipping date next week, handle only from multicopter warehouse.

The Osmo has arrived. :) Battery is charging now. Very first thing I have noticed right out of the bag is that I have an Iphone 6+ with a LifeProof case on it and the holder will not extend far enough to mount the phone. So I'll have to get a used phone or take mine out of the case every time I want to use it which is a pain in the arse. After about 5 minutes of use I can feel the battery warmth in the handle. I guess the first thing after turning it on (make sure to unlock all three axis points) is the fairly loud sound of the fan running. I'll have to adjust the settings to my taste but I do not have time at this moment.

Last edited:
We also ordered on the release date and are yet to receive anything, including an email to say it's been shipped.

Got my Osmo Today in Bangkok. DJI Thailand said they got 100 units yesterday and sold out already. Charging battery now.

Initial impressions: Great packaging, case seems well made, looks like a little guitar. Look / feel / build quality seem excellent. Particularly the smart phone holder. Self locking gimbal for storage is nice addition.

I gave up on DJI. Ordered 10-8. Never shipped.
Cancelled DJI. Ordered from Multicopter Warehouse today. Arrives tomorrow.

Reactions: badbiggz
im waiting for bh. i was hoping they might get their act together with preorder stuff, guess not.

i want the squate trade insurance just in case...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide