Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where can I get black airframe parts?

Reaction score
Hello All,
I know this has been asked before, but it would be really nice if there was a place to get the black airframe parts. I know they aren't available on the DJI site. Does anyone know where to get these?

Hello, my name is Ralph, we actually custom make black Inspire parts. Please let me know how I can help you. 270-473-1409
Hi Ralph,
When you say custom make, do you mean that you sell the parts already black, or do I have to take the parts off and send them to you so that they can be turned black? When you do turn the pieces black, regardless of me sending them in or not, is this a dip, paint, or skin type operation? How close is it to the matte black finish of the pro edition inspire. Also, I'm aware that almost nobody does this, but can you make the x3 black as well?

We customize your parts or we customize new ones and send to you. We offer any finish that you want. We can match the black almost perfectly with the stock Inspire black version. We also do the x3 camera

We customize your parts or we customize new ones and send to you. We offer any finish that you want. We can match the black almost perfectly with the stock Inspire black version. We also do the x3 camera
What is the cost of new body parts painted to match inspire black version? Alternatively, what is the cost if I sent you my parts? Finally, I'm assuming I'd have to send you my complete X3 and gimbal to paint as well. I'm not courageous enough to attempt taking it apart. How much would painting it be?

Here are the body parts I'd either buy or send to you for painting:
Buy Inspire 1 - Airframe Top Cover | DJI Store
Buy Inspire 1 - Aircraft Nose Cover | DJI Store
Buy Inspire 1 - Left & Right Arm Supports | DJI Store
Buy Inspire 1 - Airframe Bottom Cover | DJI Store (I'd only send the side white pieces and not the whole bottom cover, or perhaps you have just the white pieces painted black to send me)
Buy Inspire 1 - Taillight Cover | DJI Store

Basically I charge 250 to do a paint job of a professional caliber. I painted professionally for a couple years. The paint we use is very high custome automobile paint with base primer. If you want me to do it for you I will be happy too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo