Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where should I start

Reaction score
Website
ibareitall.com
So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my Inspire 1 from DJI last week and it should arrive in 5-10 days give or take. I'm an experienced Phantom 2 pilot out here in the Lake Tahoe Area and have 2 fully loaded Phantom 2 + GoPros etc. I was wondering what threads I should start on or some info I could gulp up before I even get my Inspire 1.

Any suggestions..

Read the manual and watch the videos. test out the app and make sure your props are on right. North Shore or South Shore? Im in KB

Read the manual and watch the videos. test out the app and make sure your props are on right. North Shore or South Shore? Im in KB

I live in Tahoe City and have done a number of videos and aerial photos, I also specialize in turing aerial photos into 3d landscapes http://ibareitall.com/generating-3d-landscapes-from-aerial-photos-part-2/ I'm also going to be putting together a meet up at The Tahoe Art Hause here in Tahoe City discussing drones, tech, legal stuff and more.

^+1 what they said, and run the sim for a few minutes if you have an ipad, and take your time with first launch, youll love it, have fun. congradulations. it might go into atti mode a few minutes into launch so use a clear area. gps will return soon, its a known bug, and to be fixed in fw update soon....

I have found this forum to be extremely helpful. There are a lot of posts that have given me critical information that is not really covered in the manual. Spend as much time as you can reading through the Discussion, News and Help posts...this can be really time-consuming, but there is a lot there...some of it is venting about timely updates, etc...but I have really learned a lot of invaluable info. I have 2 Phantoms/Go Pro setups as well, and being able to control the camera from the ground with the Inspire is huge...HD video feed built into the system...the App is really great as well. The Inspire is heavier and I think a lot more stable in flight...Good Luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop