Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to buy inspire 1

Reaction score
Hello..I am a regular on the phantom pilots forum. However today I lost my Phantom 3 pro in the ocean. After getting a talking to from the wife and driving home from vacation I can barely sit here knowing I do not have a drone to fly tomorrow. I have been looking at getting an inspire and now seems like the perfect timing. Anyway I saw on amazon dji was selling for $1999 and it was just the base model with a controller. However I saw on amazon rits camera was selling an inspire for $1999 but with all the goodies. Any thoughts??? Or if anyone else has any ideas where to buy. I wanted to stay with amazon because I can purchase using my american express points. thanks for any info.

Buy from one of the vendors here on the Inspire forum such as FlyHighUsa. You will get excellent service, response and help when you need it the most. Use your amex points for something else and buy from an approved vendor here.

Reactions: JasonJett
Buy from B and H, $1999 for I1 Vers 2, you'll be flying again in a day or two. I'm also a member of the Phantom forum and lost my first Phantom in the water. I own a new Inspire and still have a P3P. You will love flying this new bird.

Reactions: JasonJett
Ralph at FlyHigh is a class act. Anything I need he will get my business. Guy goes out of his way all the time to get what you need. I'd go with him

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
I bought my Inspire several months ago here DJI Inspire 2 At that time period this online store offered the most profitable price for this drone. Besides, they delivered it to me very rapidly. This is an authorized DJI dealer in Dubai. For that reason, I chose them.
I own a small company, specializing in shooting advertising material. For that reason, I was searching for a professional drone and it seems to me I've finally found it. As for me, this is an irreplaceable tool for making high quality aerial footage.

We recently added some inspire 1 v2.0 to our mix. We have been flying P4s and continue to do so on tight property jobs or jobs where we have to fly around trees to get the shot and with <15mph winds.

I caught what you said about the Amex pts and Amazon.

Examine the packages closely. You want the I1 v2 and not the I1.

Also watch out for deals too good to be true on Amazon. I inquired about a "Everything you need kit" for $1999 and got an email outside of amazon from a guy claiming he just closed the item and he would set it up and he would only charge $600. I was immediately skeptical and when he processed it through Amy manually I got an invoice where I needed to buy $600 worth of Amy gift cards.

Big scam! That would be outside of the Amz reassurance as they would be selling you GC not item and you'd never see the item.

At the end of the day, the v2 is a much upgraded model with better motors, worm gear for the lifting landing gear and improved wire insulation internals.

Ensure that it is a T601 model.

$1999 is the DJI retail for the x3 right now.

If you weren't tied to Amz there are a number if guys in the classifieds that can get new I1 v2s for 1800 and 1500 dollars.

I actually found one of ours on a site called bonanza.com and got it for $1,400, all brand new and sealed up. Works perfectly.

Moving from the P4 to the I1 was a slight adjustment and I invested in the MaxxUAV.com antenna system (unboosted - $135 with RC clean upgrade wires). It dramatically improved the range and video drop out.

Additionally, it took a little Gain, Expo and Sensitivity tuning to make the craft gentler to fly and capture smooth video. There a several YouTubes on doing this.

Once configured properly, it is a great UAS, compare to the stock setup. We regularly fly in 20-30mph winds and it performs well.

If you are not going to be traveling in a commercial airline with it invest in the TB48 batteries and you can get more air time out of it. The TB48 exceeds the max size of that are allowed by FAA.

Honestly, if you are going to be flying around neighborhoods and in close spaces stick with the P4 Pro as it is much more conducive to that environment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk