Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Where to buy inspire 1

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by JasonJett, Jun 4, 2016.

1. JasonJett

Hello..I am a regular on the phantom pilots forum. However today I lost my Phantom 3 pro in the ocean. After getting a talking to from the wife and driving home from vacation I can barely sit here knowing I do not have a drone to fly tomorrow. I have been looking at getting an inspire and now seems like the perfect timing. Anyway I saw on amazon dji was selling for $1999 and it was just the base model with a controller. However I saw on amazon rits camera was selling an inspire for $1999 but with all the goodies. Any thoughts??? Or if anyone else has any ideas where to buy. I wanted to stay with amazon because I can purchase using my american express points. thanks for any info.

2. SanCap

Buy from one of the vendors here on the Inspire forum such as FlyHighUsa. You will get excellent service, response and help when you need it the most. Use your amex points for something else and buy from an approved vendor here.

JasonJett likes this.
  3. CCDD

Buy from B and H, $1999 for I1 Vers 2, you'll be flying again in a day or two. I'm also a member of the Phantom forum and lost my first Phantom in the water. I own a new Inspire and still have a P3P. You will love flying this new bird.

JasonJett likes this.
  4. calde315

Ralph at FlyHigh is a class act. Anything I need he will get my business. Guy goes out of his way all the time to get what you need. I'd go with him

Dr. Ifly Drones likes this.
  5. Dr. Ifly Drones

What calde315 said... Ralph will be there to help you if you ever need it and at the same price as B&H and customer service is far more important with the I1.