Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to buy ''Worm Screw'' for Center Frame Gear?

Reaction score
Hello,

Where i can buy the ''Worm Screw'' for Center Frame gear? I am looking for it but is very difficult to find and the DJI dealer dont offer this part alone. I attached image.

Attachments

• Parafuso sem fim.jpg
    Parafuso sem fim.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 73
Hi Carlos wish I could help you
What happened to your inspire?

I am trying recover my another ''Center Frame Gear PART'' the worm screw have a dent and i need replace the worm screw. My inspire is ok because i bought a new part, but i dont wanna throw away this damaged Center Frame Gear Part because the worm screw dent, so i am trying fix.

Oh ok I'll keep a look out
I'm in California between San Diego and LA
I have the inspire1 just upgraded to the pro will arrive this week
I'll ask around for your specific part!

Thats priced quite a bit high, you can get the entire assembly for that price.

Hi i have central frame unit new and used, new is $300 and used $250

The worm srew is difficult to get, dji not sell it separetely. or other manufacture didnt have any product worm gear which fit to worm nut inspire, except you have a 3d printed and have a skill to printed it,

I've knew about this problem fixing some crashed inspires and I found that sometimes that the but was the only broken part so I designed it from scratch and 3d printed it, works perfect. (Can't upload the video but it works perfect)

Attachments

• IMG_8393.JPG
    IMG_8393.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 51
I've knew about this problem fixing some crashed inspires and I found that sometimes that the but was the only broken part so I designed it from scratch and 3d printed it, works perfect. (Can't upload the video but it works perfect)

Hello:
Is it possible to send the printed piece in 3D to Spain or to provide me with the 3D printing file ?.
Thank you so much
Ramon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo