Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to Buy?

Reaction score
Ok...I am ready... there are so many places to buy. D&H ,Amazon,Ebay,so many others ...I am thinking about just going with DJI....but with Amazon prime I can have it MON/Tues......Asking Flyers where did they buy and if there were issues before I give some company my girlfriends engagement ring money away. If I order it from DJI in China do I save on Taxes? Thanks Dallasfreak

Reactions: turbodronepilot
quadrocopter.com -- I like having the ability to talk to a human if there's a problem. The folks at quadrocopter are definitely humans! :)

And.

Quadrocopter.com is very good indeed. I bought a few systems from them in the past and they are very helpful if you have an issue.

Ok...I am ready... there are so many places to buy. D&H ,Amazon,Ebay,so many others ...I am thinking about just going with DJI....but with Amazon prime I can have it MON/Tues......Asking Flyers where did they buy and if there were issues before I give some company my girlfriends engagement ring money away. If I order it from DJI in China do I save on Taxes? Thanks Dallasfreak
Amazon.com or copter shop. .

To be honest I occasionally bought it last week at Conrad because there was a general -12% promotion in the shop and end of year i get an additional voucher for 4% of the amount from them. Before I was shortly researching and noticed DJI gives 5% if you register with an .edu email there but I have also seen so many negative feedback in their forum of people who ordered in Mai and still didnt get it. It seems for some reason people ordering directly at DJI always get it last.

Always remember with $ 3500,- in the pocket you are the king and can negotiate with a shop owner who wants your money. The truth is most people buy stuff under $ 200,- the expensive things are not sold sooooo often.

Look out for promotions in your area or negotiate with a Copter shop. Or if you dont care of the price just order at Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter