Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

which fpv glasses will work for p2v+ and inspire1

I ordered Carl Zeiss fpv glasses from Area 51 drones they work with the inspire the guy there said he uses them on the phantom and they are amazing pretty spendy 789$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In which case you don't get any telemetry displayed.

I am wondering that, with the Apple HDMI adapter, there are 2 openings on the other end, one is HDMI and one is Lightning. With the Lightning connected to the Inspire remote at the USB slot, and the Glass connected to the HDMI at the adapter, would it be workable? The route goes: Inspire control [USB] --> Apple HDMI Adapter [Lightning]; Apple HDMI Adapter [HDMI] --> Glass. Very much looking forward to this setup as I'm using a Fatshark Dom V2 that supports HDMI input.

I don't have my inspire yet lick all of you but I hook up my Zeiss glasses to my iPad to net flicks and they are amazing can't want for fpv

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This might interest those that want to use Moverio with the Inspire.

From a guy called Matthew, posted on Facebook.

I've produced a document showing how to use the Epson Moverio BT-200 Glasses with the DJI Pilot app on Android devices.

Link: https://mctague.nz/dl/MoverioGlassesWithDJIPilot.pdf

As WiFi Direct is not supported by Apple iOS, this guide does not apply to Apple devices.

This is meant to be a guide rather than an exact step by step tutorial - adapt this to your own situation.

Feel free to take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Reactions: kilowonghk
My only concern would be video lag. I will be interested if someone tries it and reports back. I tried the Moverio glasses at Photoshop World on a Vision + and I was sold then. However, they will not work with the Lightbridge and the Inspire. Once Epson works that out I will be a buyer.

I am wondering that, with the Apple HDMI adapter, there are 2 openings on the other end, one is HDMI and one is Lightning. With the Lightning connected to the Inspire remote at the USB slot, and the Glass connected to the HDMI at the adapter, would it be workable? The route goes: Inspire control [USB] --> Apple HDMI Adapter [Lightning]; Apple HDMI Adapter [HDMI] --> Glass. Very much looking forward to this setup as I'm using a Fatshark Dom V2 that supports HDMI input.

This doesn't work - tried it. I dont think the adaptor can push video in via lightning and hdmi at the same time.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Zeiss Cinemizer works well. Using hdmi port from rc gives fpv with on screen display, osd, data, but does not mirror monitor screen. To mirror screen, I connect to my Nvidia Shield hdmi port, then I can see when I'm recording, switch to map view, etc.

Enjoy life and be nice

I'm going the way you did Crash. My Shield is on the way. Also ordered the sunshades for the Cinemizers and a mini-HDMI cable.

I'll keep the Moverios with my Vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Epson can provide a link that will allow you to directly download the app to the glasses. Keep in mind I have no idea if the Android Inspire Pilot app is compatible with the Moverio glasses at this point. I'll send them an email today.

Thanks Adam, I have BT200 and have been using them with V+. Hope Epson will give us a good news on how to connect to Inspire 1.

This doesn't work - tried it. I dont think the adaptor can push video in via lightning and hdmi at the same time.
The lightning port on the HDMI adapter is unfortunately "charge only", doesn't carry any data.

Completely pointless especially for this application. They don't display video, they're only a "smartphone companion" like a smartwatch.

Sony do make the best goggles to use with the Inspire though :)

IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG

Completely pointless especially for this application. They don't display video, they're only a "smartphone companion" like a smartwatch.

Sony do make the best goggles to use with the Inspire though :)

View attachment 530
View attachment 531
Hey there Kilrah. .
what model sony's are those..I was looking at some on amazon. .
I bought the dominators after researching them on here and online. .
I've only used them twice and so far the screen is blurry even with the diopters. .
I've been trying to figure out if I'm not using them correctly or possibly my cord isn't good..it's an amazon hd type with an adapter. .

I think I'm going to get a pair. .if they're the ones I was looking at they're about 1000 usd..that's the most expensive pair that I know of..
not happy with the dominators. ..
guess I'll see if I can get them working rite ( when my inspire desides to come home)
wonder if all e rc will take them back?? Hahaha. .

I'm trying hard to hold off for the Avegant Glyph. Or maybe the cinemizers plus the Nvidia Shield would be the prefect package.
Decisions decisions!

Not sure why anyone would go with any goggles except the Sony HMZ-T3W. It's the only true 720p goggles on the market that can match the Inspire's 720p FPV capability.

Then again, if anyone gets the Samsung Gear VR goggles to work with Inspire then that would the ultimate solution.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont