Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which i1 Pro/x5 firmware is everyone using?

DJI is a drone company, and they have absolutely no idea of how to cameras or camera software ...their camera fw are a big mess...any DJI representative denying this or defending them on the camera issues are not very trustworthy.

I would love to see them using some of the millions they have made on selling non-tested drones, on developing more stabil and useful software.

Reactions: gruvpix
Hi apsussex - couldn't agree with you more. I'd be happy if they left the firmware where it is up to now. Every time I go out to fly I'm half expecting to get a warning that I need to upgrade my firmware.

Incidentally I'm based up in Horsham and if you ever fancied getting together for a coffee let me know. I've seen some of your landscape material and think it is very well executed. Here is a photo I took recently at Chanctonbury Ring.View attachment 7341

Cyclops, my bad I totally missed this post. Thank you for your comment on my landscape material, great shot on Chanctonbury Ring, I know that area well. Looks like a very chilly day for flying too.

Reactions: FlyNAce
Well I have tried the latest update, and used it on 4 different shoots in the last week. Got to say very happy with how everything is looking. DLOG and Cine are great, but this is of course in daylight. Gimbal characteristics are great too, getting silky smooth pans again without having to use the yaw of the gimbal using the dial. The Inspire has been a true workhorse this week.

Reactions: andrew259
Does anyone have the firmware v1.10.1.40 to send to me?
I have issues updating the X5 to the latest firmware. I will try to downgrade and see if it will take that..

Thanks in advance.

Same here no issues at all and I have the original i1. Inspire 1 pro firmware with x5 attached, and just inspire 1 with x3 attached, everything has worked as it should.
Hey.

Do you have an older version of the Inspire 1 PRO firmware?
The latest firmware version on DJI's website (v1.11.1.50) don't work on my I1 v1... Maybe if i "downgrade" the firmware to v1.10.1.40 it could maybe work.

Thanks.

Hi. I have an I1 and have always used the standard X3 camera with it. I am currently running the latest firmware.

I have a job coming up that requires me to use an X5 camera. I have already had the vibration board fitted to my I1 and will rent the X5 camera for the job. I understand I will need to update my I1's firmware, which I can download from DJI - Inspire 1 Pro FW v1.11.1.50

Can I only do this update using the X5 camera itself? Or, as it's (presumably) just the drone that's being updated, can I load the X5 firmware using the X3 camera? And will the X5 firmware will sit alongside the X3 firmware, so that when I go back to using my X3 there won't be any problems?

Thanks for your help.

If the X5 that you are renting has the latest firmware, you don’t need to update the firmware as long as you have the X5 Vibration Board. I did the same thing with the X5 but I just hooked it up and the App recognized the X5 and the App were showing and Inspire Pro.

Don’t bother firmware updates since the X5 is super sensitive and easily bricked and needs service..

Hope things works out for you!

Reactions: Ozzyscot
I have an Inspire 1 V1 on 1.3.0.0. I bought an X5 camera on 1.11.1.50. Installed the X5 plate, put the camera on and everything works as is, DJI GO 3.1.18. No need for PRO FW or any upgrade, I was quite surprised but hey, it all works as is!

V.

I just got my I1 v1 and I have a X5 from my Osmo Pro. To use them together all I need is the latest firmware for both, the DJI app, the X5 plate and leg extensions. That's it, right. No need to use the I1 pro firmware like people used to have to do.

Now if I want to go v2, that's just the new motors and ESC plus v2 firmware. Anything else? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop