Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which iPad

Just got an inspire and am looking for a good ipad to use it with. For some reason Best Buy no longer has the ipad air 2s or the mini 4s available in wifi only, 32G. They have the mini 2 - would that work well for the inspire application? Do I need the 128G model or will 32G be enough?

Looking for wifi only as i can use my phone as a hotspot, and dont want another data package.

Thanks.

32 is fine. But like you, went to Best Buy and all they had was the 128B cellular Air 2, so I bought it. Wanted something in my hands, that day. Oh well.
Terry

iPad mini 4 with as much storage as you can get. Works great!

Agree. I have a 4 mini cellular on my P4. I just wanted the Air for my P3P so I can get more use out of it when I'm not flying. I prefer the bigger size for other things.

If one is only using an iPad for FPV and related apps, the 16gb is more than enough.

Thanks guys. I think we're leaning towards the Air2 for the bigger display. It may boil down to what best buy has in stock.

Thanks guys. I think we're leaning towards the Air2 for the bigger display. It may boil down to what best buy has in stock.

I use the new version Air 2 128 cellular, and love it. The rc tablet holder holds it very tight and secure. That was all Best Buy had in my area. No regrets, even though it was a little pricey.

I use the iPad Air 2 and its fantastic but it DOES need a proper sunscreen for it (as does any other tablet) to be completely glare and light free no matter how high you set the brightness. Check here Hi-Aerial and read my story. I have used both the Mini and the Air 2 and both will work well with the Mini 4 being the lighter between the two.

I use the iPad Air 2 and its fantastic but it DOES need a proper sunscreen for it (as does any other tablet) to be completely glare and light free no matter how high you set the brightness. Check here Hi-Aerial and read my story. I have used both the Mini and the Air 2 and both will work well with the Mini 4 being the lighter between the two.

Yes, good point. I just lost my P3P yesterday from being blinded by the sun, and couldn't see my iPad either. Having a sun shade would have saved it.
Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry