Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which Propellers

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
So with a machine like the inspire and the $$$ we've invested in them.... Has anyone tried any of the cheap blades off of ebay? They're 1/4 the cost with free shipping where DJI charges $10 for shipping and $5 a blade.

My only concern is quality and whether or not these would hold up? Hoping maybe one of you have taken the plunge and tried them.

Any advice is appreciated! thanks!

It's probably the most critical piece of equipment you can buy, and one that doesn't need to be replaced often. Buy originals, from DJI or a reputable dealer.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Like U said $$$$$$ investment. I will paid a $30 instead of a broken prop at 200 Ft and a lot of $$$$$$ for a repair for a Sh$$&%ty Props, my Father always said, Cheap is to expensive.
They are so many stories about after market prop on P2 braking falling etc I wont trust them bet they are some good but not will be cheap
My 2cts

So with a machine like the inspire and the $$$ we've invested in them.... Has anyone tried any of the cheap blades off of ebay? They're 1/4 the cost with free shipping where DJI charges $10 for shipping and $5 a blade.

My only concern is quality and whether or not these would hold up? Hoping maybe one of you have taken the plunge and tried them.

Any advice is appreciated! thanks!
Lynh Phan adapters and T motor props are the only aftermarket prop set I will use. There expensive but worth every penny. Stay away from the cheap ebay props

Reactions: alabamajack137
For what its worth, I have followed the advice of more learned flyers than me and yesterday flew for the first time with the Lynh Phan adapters and T motor props (14 * 4.8). I'm yet to try the 13 by 4.4 I purchased at the same time. I've always believed that "only the best will do", particularly when the props are cheap compared the cost of the Inspire, camera and gimbal.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
We are currently testing this type setup. Preliminarily I would say to wait for the Lynh Phan Inspire 2 Prop Adapters. His prop adapters quality control and performance are second to none. So far the verdict is still out on these.
The LP adapters would have to be redesigned, as the I2 doesn't have threads like the I1.
It would have to be two piece, and then it will be exactly the same as all the I1 2 piece adapters.

I've been slaving away looking for new option myself, and have opted for just mounting the CF props directly to the motors with plates instead of quick release in the meantime.

Hi all. I am new to the Inspire 1. I picked up one on Saturday and am curious about the CF blades. Do they add a higher degree of performance to the Inspire 1? Money for the blades is not an issue, but at the same time I do not throw money away. If the original DJI CF blades are good enough, then I can order from DJI. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I am new to the Inspire 1. I picked up one on Saturday and am curious about the CF blades. Do they add a higher degree of performance to the Inspire 1? Money for the blades is not an issue, but at the same time I do not throw money away. If the original DJI CF blades are good enough, then I can order from DJI. Thanks in advance.
DJI blades are garbage... for something that costs so much, you'd think you'd get industry standard props.

Aftermarket carbon props are world's different, faster, more battery, smooth video, most are pre balanced, and they last longer.

Reactions: born2fly
Hey my friend, it's really good to see you getting into that amazing bird. I just love the Inspire 1. We have had a DJI and other brand dealership for years and we have been consistently using the Lynh Phan prop adapters with T motor props on all of our demo birds. We have also sold over 500 sets of the LP adapters with no problems ever. They are the top of the line in the industry. I highly recommend them. You will definitely see performance improvements like responsiveness and the ability to cut through choppy wind and minimize jello. If you need any help or info we are happy to help. All the guys around here know us. It's not about the sale at FlyHighUSA. It's about helping you get where you want to go.

DJI propellers aren't carbon fiber, but some kind of carbon reinforced plastics.
The quick lock mechanism is also prone to failure, as we all know.

The cheapest and safest option would be 14" rigid full carbon fiber blades with rigid mounts.

Inspire 1 Carbon Fiber propeller adapters

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds