Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which Propellers

Hey my friend, it's really good to see you getting into that amazing bird. I just love the Inspire 1. We have had a DJI and other brand dealership for years and we have been consistently using the Lynh Phan prop adapters with T motor props on all of our demo birds. We have also sold over 500 sets of the LP adapters with no problems ever. They are the top of the line in the industry. I highly recommend them. You will definitely see performance improvements like responsiveness and the ability to cut through choppy wind and minimize jello. If you need any help or info we are happy to help. All the guys around here know us. It's not about the sale at FlyHighUSA. It's about helping you get where you want to go.

Hi. Soooo point me to what I need to get. :) I would like the CF blades if possible with the quick release mechanism.

If installed correctly LP adapters and T Motor props are flawless period. We have many police and public agencies using them with zero fail rate.
One word "Dependable" In the end you have to make a personal choice and as you will see we all have strong opinions. I respect everyone's choice but for FlyHighUSA LP adapters are our choice.

Reactions: deltalimatango
DJI blades are garbage... for something that costs so much, you'd think you'd get industry standard props.

Aftermarket carbon props are world's different, faster, more battery, smooth video, most are pre balanced, and they last longer.
I complitely agree with you!

Okay guys. I think I am all set. A few more questions. Hope you do not mind. 1. Before looking here, I saw on the DJI site that they offer CF propellers for the Inspire 1, V2 but when I clicked on the link, I was told to install it with some other adapter. The props I currently have are the 1360's but they say the 1345's are compatible if I use the adapter. Question: Is DJI a bit incompetent? 2. Being I am using 1360 propellers, are there some third party CF props that use the same mount? 3. Hopefully the final questions :), do you guys ship to Finland? I am currently there at the moment. Thanks.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Yep we do ship to Finland and pretty much worldwide. DJI doesn't offer any pure carbon fiber props. Only reinforced with carbon fiber and plastic. The 1345T are what I recommend as a DJI only solution if that is the rout you go. The new 1345 LS adapters are not working out so far. There is some looseness. Again the best is LP with T motor 14 " pure carbon fiber props. Hope this helps you. Feel free to email me directly if you need any help sir. Good luck

Okay guys. I think I am all set. A few more questions. Hope you do not mind. 1. Before looking here, I saw on the DJI site that they offer CF propellers for the Inspire 1, V2 but when I clicked on the link, I was told to install it with some other adapter. The props I currently have are the 1360's but they say the 1345's are compatible if I use the adapter. Question: Is DJI a bit incompetent? 2. Being I am using 1360 propellers, are there some third party CF props that use the same mount? 3. Hopefully the final questions :), do you guys ship to Finland? I am currently there at the moment. Thanks.
Btw any of the CF props that use the 1360 mount are crap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207