Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which RC has the most Tx power???

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After reading for hours different forums and posts, now I am more confused than before.
So can we have a consensus which RC has the most power output?
GL658A
GL658B
GL658C
Right now there is a post on the P4 forum that the new RC GL300C has the least power output. I know there are different drones and RC types are bit different but isn't A and B and C across RC have the same power out?

Oh god no - not another XYZ has more power than the ABC R/C thread!

I will let you boys run with this thread and I will stay completely out of this one as I consider it totally pointless.
This will be my first and last post in this thread.

You guys knock yourself out.............

Reactions: Scotflieger
After reading for hours different forums and posts, now I am more confused than before.
So can we have a consensus which RC has the most power output?
GL658A
GL658B
GL658C
Right now there is a post on the P4 forum that the new RC GL300C has the least power output. I know there are different drones and RC types are bit different but isn't A and B and C across RC have the same power out?
i am not 100% sure but on the phantom line apperantly the other way around as on the inspire. so the latest version on the I1 (correct me if i am wrong) is the most powerfull i.e. going that 5km range or better penetration depending where you go with less or no slave video issues. there is and are tons of threads up here and you might want to torture the search function a bit. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god no - not another XYZ has more power than the ABC R/C thread!

I will let you boys run with this thread and I will stay completely out of this one as I consider it totally pointless.
This will be my first and last post in this thread.

You guys knock yourself out.............
not intending to make trouble. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo